About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Poem: half a year ago


Well over half a year ago I left
A place that was my blood family’s nest.
Now there are people in a far off, foreign land
People, the thought of leaving I can hardly stand.
Completely strangers but over such little time
These people have become dear, new friends of mine.
Four more months and another family before it ends
But how will I ever leave this family who were once barely my friends.

Autumn Crisovan 丁婉秋
3/3/19

No comments:

Post a Comment