About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Poem: wandered here


For those who’ve wandered here
It seems those who won’t have nothing to fear.
But I remember how I trembled,
Afraid to be free of these strings I’d entangled.
They kept me down well, warm, and safe
But stuck me securely in one place.
Something kept me from being content,
So away with scissors, I quickly went.
Then without them holding me sound
I floated, terrifyingly, off the ground.
Time is quick to take me back
But now I know what we most lack.
I truly hope you will take a turn
For now my strings can never return.

Autumn Crisovan 丁婉秋
4/23/19

No comments:

Post a Comment