About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Ten Thousand Villages Fund Raiser

Image result for ten thousand villages mishawaka
May 7 through 12, Ten Thousand Villages is helping me fundraise. Please go, include this in your places to go for Mother's Day shopping! If a customer says that they would like to help support my exchange, ten percent of the proceeds will go to my exchange! I am so excited and hope to see you there! Thank you so much, Courtney Kubly, for your help coordinating this! Click here for more information



about Ten Thousand Villages. Click here for more info about the fundraiser. If you have any questions feel free to email me at autumncrisovan@gmail.com
The address is:
Centennial Place,
214 W. Cleveland Road
Granger, IN 46530

Phone: 574-277-4900

Image result for ten thousand villages mishawaka

No comments:

Post a Comment