About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Monday, July 16, 2018

Calvin College Conference!

Calvin is the last hurrah for exchange students. The people from abroad (inbounds)  are returning home, the people who were in other countries (rebounds)  just came home to America, and those who are about to begin there exchange are also leaving. It is an incredibly fun, informative, and bittersweet weekend. It's always fun to get to see everyone again. The rebounds tell us about there adventures and warn us about what is taboo or things that they didn't expect. And we are sad to see our friends leave, especially because we will never see them again. But, it is a lot of fun!

The dance that was from 9-12 both nights!
Beach volleyball, which of course, is always fun!

My Amazing Friends!
Top, right => left: Poppy from Thailand, Madeleine from Belgium, Rina from Japan, Fiona to France, Bottom, right => left: Alisa from Thailand, Me, Wasa to France, Kim to Japan 
 

My friend Riko, from Japan, and I


No comments:

Post a Comment