About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Hearing from my host sisters

On my way home from Calvin, I got a follow request from both of my host sisters. The older one, Sophia, went on exchange to Florida in 2016-2017. Now she is 19 and will leave for school in early September. My other sister, Anita, is 17 and will be going on exchange to Sacramento. This means that neither of them will be at home. When I accepted the chat from Sophia I felt like I would burst with excitement. I've been emailing my host mom, but it takes a long time to get back to one another. Now that I have talked to my host sisters it feels so real!
The following are pictures Sophia sent me.


Mountains!!

No comments:

Post a Comment