About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Staying on campus ND for Summer School

On the Notre Dame football field
My friends Andrea, Taira, and I during our tour of the Notre Dame stadium
I am staying on campus for two weeks of Summer School. In the morning we go to the same geometry class we have been going to all year. Then we go to our afternoon class. My class is public speaking. After that, we have our afternoon activity, like touring the stadium. After study tables, we have an evening activity. We don't get back to our dorms until 10:00 at night. It sounds like a lot but its actually quite fun.
Sunset on one of the Notre Dame lakes





No comments:

Post a Comment