About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Pins for Calvin College Conference

If you have been following my blog you will know about Rotary pins. If you have not been, there is a tradition among exchange students to make their own pins and trade them. It's a nice way to remember each other. Tomorrow I leave the multidistrict conference at Calvin College. At this conference, one gains many, many pins. But in order to get them, you also must give them. I have made over 150 pins at I bet I will be completely out by the end of the conference.


Image result for central states multi district

Central States Multi-District

No comments:

Post a Comment