About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Poppy's going home party

Poppy is from Thailand, I met her at the very beginning of her exchange. She's very fun, kind, and friendly. I am very sad that she leaves to go back home Wednesday. Yesterday Wasa and I went to her going away and Birthday party. It was bittersweet. It is always nice to spend time with Poppy, but everyone there was sad to see her go. So that your heart isn't broken every time you say goodbye to a friend you say things "the next time I'm in Thailand..." or "come back to visit us." You say these things so that you don't have to admit that you will never see them again. I will miss you, Poppy, have a safe flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment