About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Friday, July 20, 2018

Ending my stay at Notre Dame

I had a great second week, staying on Notre Dame campus! It was so nice to have something to look forward to at the end of every day. Whether it be swimming, skating going to a movie or having a bonfire. It makes little sad though to think about all the great friends that I have made or make, but will never see again. Not even just the inbounds who are returning to their home countries. All my friends who will be seniors this year, I will never get to see again. But I would never have met some of them at all if I decided not to go on exchange.









The Notre Dame Basilica at night


 

No comments:

Post a Comment