About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Banqiao Christmas Concert

Saturday there was a huge concert in Banqiao, a lot of major Asian singers were there. I figured since I've never seen a concert before, didn't have any other plans, and it was free I would go. The plan was to meet up with my host sister, Sophia when we get to Banqiao. But there were so many people that finding each other wasn't the problem, moving was. I actually ended up in a really good spot in the middle with a good view of the stage. Even though I couldn't understand the songs I still had a really good time. My favorites were BCW and 鄧紫棋. Miraculously we ended up at the same bus stop at the same time so we could ride home together. To be honest, when I first got there I was wishing I hadn't come. I'm glad I literally couldn't move to leave because when I decided to just relax and enjoy the performance I had a really good time.










No comments:

Post a Comment