About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Sunday, December 9, 2018

High School Bands, Hockey, and Coffee

Saturday morning I woke up early, ate breakfast, and walked to McDonald's where I met with some friends to catch a bus. We were headed to our friend's, Jerome, school's birthday. Jerome plays guitar and was performing at his school. Jerome's school is way bigger than ours is! Each class had a tent that they were selling food out of! We pretty much watched the performances the whole time. There were some incredible dancers and surprising singers. When Jerome's band went up we were already pretty hyped so we cheered and whistled and pretty much just had fun. His band was great! We had to leave in a hurry because David's hockey game was at 11:50 and we had to take the bus and the MRT (metro) to get there. David's hockey games are always late at night, most of the time past curfew, this one was during the day though. Because of this when we got there a lot of exchange students were there already. Two of his host families and one of his teachers were also there. it was a lot of fun. David's team won 2 to 0! I finished the day by going out for coffee with a group of exchange student girls. I love that because I live in Taipei I can do all of those things in one day! Truly, it's a great place to live.







1 comment: