About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Do you know where you're going yet?

I do not yet know where in Taiwan I'm going. Or any of the details for that matter. When I'm leaving, who my host family is, what district I'm in, or if I have any siblings. None of those questions have been answered. I have friends who found out in where they are going in April! I've got to admit: it's driving me crazy! I'm hoping that I'll hear something soon!

Exchange Cat pouting



















No comments:

Post a Comment