About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Zing Japanese Fusion

 Recently I was talking up the restaurants of South Bend, but I should also shine some light on Mishawaka, our neighboring city. Zing is one of those places where the food is better every time you go. I took some pictures of our lunches so you can see for your self.

Forest's Bento Bow lunch with teriyaki Sea scallops (lower left), includes California rolls (upper right), rice, and a delicious shrimp dumpling (upper left corner)

My Bento box lunch with beef negimaki, or scallions wrapped with beef in a sweet sauce. this meal also comes with miso soup and a fresh, crisp salad.

Mom's lunch of salmon rolls with nigiri and sashimi.

Willow and I with the outdoor seating in the background 

Hot tea brews in front of you with the help of a small candle lit under the pot.

Zing's  location has lovely outdoor seating 


No comments:

Post a Comment