About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Monday, June 25, 2018

Finished Pins

I did a post a few months ago about Rotary pin designs, today I (with Willow's help) I made some! I decided to go with the button design because its quick, cheap, and easy. It took me a few tries but I think they turned out really nice. See for yourself:

took me three tries to get the size right

My printed pin design both maps are to scale and the heart is where South Bend is roughly.
My new pin displayed on Willow's decked out Rotary blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment