About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Great Lakes

Image result for lake michigan
The beach we went to. creds: https://www.in.gov/dnr/lakemich/ 

One of the best things about living in the Midwest is the great lakes! Sure lake Ire is polluted pretty badly, but the one I'm most familiar with, Lake Michigan, is pretty darn amazing! I spent today there with some friends, and let me tell you there is nothing like a hot day at Lake Michigan! If you are an exchange student coming to the great lakes region, you definitely have something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment