About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Friday, June 15, 2018

Summer School

I have officially completed a week of Summer school. Although I like Summer school's intensive learning, it's not fun when there are blue skies and sunshine outside while we're outside learning about the altitude of triangles and writing proofs. This being said, for anyone considering going on exchange I would highly recommend taking summer school. One nice thing about taking Summer school is that you don't have time to forget the material you learn in between quizzes. Also, you get to meet and hang out with people from other schools. If you're a project-oriented person you would probably like the one subject schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment