About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Friday, June 1, 2018

"Best Week Ever"

This week was Best Week Ever in South Bend. Pretty much it's a bunch of events scheduled in one week. It involves a parade, the Rebel Art Festival, a block party, the Sunburst run, fireworks, and quite a bit more. I didn't go to all of this, but I did go to the Rebel Art Festival and I went to see the fireworks, both of which were pretty cool. South Bend is introducing new ideas and slowly becoming fun. I remember when half of the downtown area was abandoned buildings. Now there are so many cool places to go downtown. If you are traveling through South Bend try one of the Downtown Restaurants. Each has so much character and personality it's difficult to dislike them. Personally, my favorite is Nom Nom Pho, and I would definitely recommend their Vietnamese cuisine. 

Image result for nom nom pho south bend in
A dish from Nom Nom Pho Creds:http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/indiana/new-restaurants-indiana/

Image result for best week ever south bend fireworks
South Bend Fireworks. Creds:http://sbvpa.org/vpa-blog/best-week-ever/

No comments:

Post a Comment