About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Memorial Day Camping

My family has had this tradition, for as long as I can remember on Memorial day weekend. We go to YMCA camp Eberhart We take a bunch of friends and enjoy a weekend of doing whatever we want. On the beach one can swim, paddle board, canoe, kayak, go tubing, or jumps of the high dive. You can go on trail rides with horses. Or shoot bows and rifles. There's every kind of land sport. I could go on. In short: it's a blast. The sad thing is that this may be the last year with everyone there. After this Willow, my sister is going to college, Alice, whom I have been best friends with since first grade, is going to boarding school, and when I come back from Taiwan even more people will be gone. But none the less, it has always been worth going. If you're in the area for Memorial Day I highly sagest it!
This year's gang
The tree house- cabin we stayed in this year

No comments:

Post a Comment