About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Friday, May 4, 2018

Next Year

In a few weeks, this school year will come to an end, a few weeks after that I will leave to Taiwan, obviously I am super excited, also obviously I am nervous. Sometimes I will forget about exchange for a second and say something like "we'll have to do this again next year." Then I remember and correct myself. Other times someone will ask me something such as "are you doing track next year?" or "what classes are you taking next year?" It is strange to say, again, that I will not be here next year. I thought I should write a post about this for anyone who is thinking about exchange. There will always be things that you cannot be prepped for. I am just glad I have learned this early and with something so harmless.

No comments:

Post a Comment