About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Spring in South Bend


We are a good ways through spring now, but I still find myself marveling at how beautiful everything is. Even if it does give me allergies. Although our yard is not very big, we have eight threes on our property, four of which we planted since we moved here. They each bud at different rates, and some have flowers and then bear fruit. I love our trees. Our yard is just an example of the amazing fauna found in South Bend. Another thing to be appreciated is the river. Just at the end of our block, is the gorges St. Joseph River. I have been taking pictures, recently, of our natural wonders and thought I would share them.










No comments:

Post a Comment