About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Gardening

I have been raising money for my exchange by gardening. I usually just do weeding but sometimes I do planting. I have three vegetable gardens, a bed of strawberries, and a flower bed at our house. Gardening is a strange hobby for someone my age, and for the longest time, I didn't know why I like it so much. I think it's because, with gardening, all the work you put in is what you get out. At school, one person can do way more work than the other for the same grade. But not with gardening!

This is a picture of me working at the house of Renne Sieg

My little friend is named Stray, he and his friend are looking for homes. Stray followed quietly me around and is very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment