About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Friday, May 18, 2018

Rotary Trivia

Today my bother, parents, and I went to Rotary trivia at Marian High school. There were fun categories, a 50/50 raffle, that I helped sell tickets for, and a silent auction. It was a good time, Rotarians are a fun group. Everything was going fine, nothing odd. But then one of the categories was dance! Each table had to send a representative, and I found myself at the front the room along the other 26 people. We danced to clips of about ten songs in three minutes. It was actually a lot of fun! And the two winners each got a bow of Kraft macaroni and cheese! We arrived almost an hour late because today is my sister's prom! All in all,
it was a good night.

My Sister <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment