About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Finally I know where I am going!

Image result for rotary district map of taiwan
My district is 3490 to the far right!
 photo: http://1112.ri3520.org/?page_id=1579






I have waited so long! I finally got the documents that tell me who my host family is, what district I'm in, and what city I'm staying in! I emailed my host mom but Taiwan is 12 hours ahead of us so its no wonder she hasn't responded. I'm so excited I feel like I'm finally back on track!  

This is The Cit I'm staying in! New Taipei City, right outside the capital! photo:https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3328472
Image result for New taipei city taiwan


No comments:

Post a Comment