About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Art Beat and Host Gifts

Today we went to Art Beat. If you arrive in Indiana before this weekend you should defiantly go. There is so much cool art to enjoy and buy. I walked around looking for gifts for my host parents with Wasa, my friend who is going to France. The nice thing about Art Beat is that all the best people in town come out to admire the displays. I saw many people I knew, it was a lot of fun to get to talk to them all.

Host gifts for the women in the family (All bought at Art Beat)

My friend, Alice, dancing

Amazing little boy dancing to Micheal Jackson

Me, Aggy, Wasa, and Zuzana 

No comments:

Post a Comment