About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Pre-Exchange Preperations

I cleaned my room so that I could start packing. There are reminders that I'm leaving all over it though. My suitcases in the corner, the cards from my going away party around my mirror, and the drawer only full of things to bring. My cousin texted me the other day, asking what I wanted for my birthday. I replied, "anything that would look good on me" and then" What's something I can't go a year without?" Later I realized that this same line of thinking is how I should pack. Ask "do I look good in this?" And then "can I go a year without it?"

"What can't I go a year without?" Pajamas!

They also got me this super comfy t-shirt dress

No comments:

Post a Comment