About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Last day in South Bend

My last day went really well. I went to a Rotary meeting in the morning and everyone was happy to see me. I finished packing in the afternoon. Then I went downtown to hang out with some friends. The weather was perfect. I went to the Chickery cafe, where I met up with Wasa, Tam, and Alice. Wasa and Tam went shopping so Alice and I just wandered around Downtown trying chocolate at the Chocolate Cafe,  playing on the College Football hall of fame field, and chatting. We eventually went to the island behind the Century Center where we watched the mist from the waterfalls sparkle with rainbows in the sunlight. After that, Alice, mom, dad, and I went to a fundraiser dinner where I won super soft, orange leggings. We went out for ice cream at La Rosita (the best ice cream place in South Bend) where I got mango sorbet with fresh mango on top. It was a great last day, and I was very happy with myself for being able to sleep that night.







No comments:

Post a Comment