About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Thursday, August 16, 2018

First Day of School... for Everyone else

Today was the first day of high school. They moved it back so that now it starts at 9 and gets out at 4. Which is going to take some getting used to when I get back. Everyone else went off to there 7 hour school day except for me. It was pretty weird. I feel like I should have done the Summer reading. It'll work out in the end. I mean really, what's the worst that could happen? I have to take another year of high school and graduate after my twin brother. No thank you, I'll stick to Summer school.



No comments:

Post a Comment