About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Glamping with Good Friends

My good friend has a trailer on Indian Lake. A really nice trailer. She invited my friend group from school to come up for the night. It just ended up being Lillie, Jakie, Alice, Wasa, and I, but we had a ton of fun together. We drove around the campground as fast as their little golf cart would go; feeling the wind in our hair, laughing, and enjoying the view of the bright flowers and sparkling water. We went tubing, which is always a good time! We managed to only flip the tube twice when I was on it. We stood on the tube and put our hands in the air while we crashed into the wake. We played cards and watched the original Mamma-Mia. It was a really great way to say goodbye to all of them. They might come to see me off from the airport, but it was like our last hurrah.



 



1 comment: