About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Saturday, January 5, 2019

外阿姨

So todayI went to my host mom’s great nice’s birthday. My real mom does this thing, when we where little, every holiday she would the three of us a Pez Dispenser. Every holiday. It was a really fun thing and I decided to share it with my new little cousin. The one that I gave her was just a black cat. The box said “hello kitty friends” but it was just a black cat. She ended up loving it!She was a little sleepy but I got to hold her! Her parents are very nice and spoke slowly with me so I could understand. The best part of this little get together (even better than the cake:) was that she calls me 外阿姨! It means more or less "foreign auntie” and how she said it was SO cute! I love little kids and I miss being able to hold them whenever I want! It was a good time.
Thanks for reading,
Autumn 丁晚秋





No comments:

Post a Comment