About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Xitou park 溪頭國家公園

My first family invited me to spend three days at 溪頭國家公園, a National park in central Taiwan. Of course, I agreed. It was really nice of them to invite me, they have their own exchanger now and they definitely did not have to do that:) My lunch on the way to the park was a squid, pasta dish! It wasn’t the best squid I’ve had but it was still pretty darn tasty! The cabin we were staying at was beautiful and the only thing rustic about it was that hot water shut off at midnight. That would have been nice to know before midnight but it’s all good! Me, Sophia, and David(their current exchanger) slept upstairs in a room that looked like it belonged to the seven dwarves. There were five beds lined up next to each other, the one at the end being a double, the room could have easily fit three more people. Because David is the tallest he got the double but Sophia and I got the extra blankets from the spare beds. This was more than a fair trade because it was FREEZING! We also went to a small market that was called “monster village.” Everything had eyes or was a monster. We went when it was dark so it was a bit more spooky;) I could write another paragraph about the amazing scenery but you know what they say... so here’s the pictures:

Thanks for reading,

Autumn Crisovan, 丁晚秋


























No comments:

Post a Comment