About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Monday, January 14, 2019

Tamsui Fishermen’s Wharf

I left school a bit early to go to a dinner with my host family. At the Fishermen’s Wharf hotel. The dinner was with my 爸爸的 (Baba’s) coworkers and other people with connections to his real estate firm. They had a meeting before the dinner that 媽媽 (Mama) and I did not have to, or want to, be at so we went to look around Tamsui. Tamsui is as far north as the Taipei Metro goes and I very beautiful. I tried a sugar can me drink that was tasty at first but much too sweet to finish as we enjoyed the sights. When it was time to have dinner we joined 爸爸 back at the hotel. The food they served was quite delicious and I made my host parents look good just by smiling and being foreign. After dinner we went outside to watch the sunset over the water. Unfortunately, it was a bit cloudy but still incredibly beautiful. I have some photos I can share with you but I don’t think they quite do it justice.
Thanks for reading,
Autumn 丁晚秋










No comments:

Post a Comment