About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Christmasland

Monday we didn't have to go to school because Saturday was counted as a school day! So I went with my good friend Rebecca to Christmasland. We got there around dinner time so we found a tasty Korean restaurant to try. Christmasland was beautiful. There were lights on every tree, a projector display that was an entire building, a carousel, lots of adorable couples taking photos, and two big, glittering Christmas trees. We wondered around for a while, admiring the decorations before we headed to Nanya Night Market. I thought that Christmas wasn't celebrated in Taiwan. We don't even have it off of school! But it is celebrated and although this style is less dramatic than what I am used to, it is still beautiful and wonderful.

















No comments:

Post a Comment