About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Bei Da University

Bei Da University has an incredibly beautiful campus. When the weather is good I like to walk around the lake and find a nice spot to read for a while. Now its no Lake Michigan, but it does remind me of the Notre Dame Lakes. As the shadows grow and the light that dapples through the leaves bounces off the water and the Library, this little lake becomes breathtaking. The locals know it too. Many people were out playing, walking, or lounging near the water. I wonder how this little lake will look as the weather shifts into winter.






No comments:

Post a Comment