About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Monday, November 12, 2018

Elephants and Queens

Sunday morning I met up with Elena and David on the bus. We rode to Taipei where we met with more exchange students. Dani (Mexico), Lena (Belgium), Marta (Spain), and Yuma (Germany). We walked a little way until we got to the path at the foot of the Elephant Mountain. The path leaves everyone out of breath quite quickly because it is composed of steep, uneven stairs. We did a bit more exploring then we had last time. Although it was hot, it was a beautiful day and the view was amazing. We had finished our hike around noon and Elena, David and I headed to Ximen. We met Our Taiwanese friend Jerome and two of his friends (Ashly and Austin) and A Slovakian girl named Lucia, who is always very fun. We had KFC for lunch and then split ways again. David, Lucia, and Elena headed off to shop and Ashly, Austin, Jerome, and I went to go see Bohemian Rhapsody I enjoyed it very much. If you like Queen at all you should go see it. I won't say any more than that so I don't spoil anything.














Ahhh Giant Spider!!


No comments:

Post a Comment