About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Monday, November 5, 2018

Zi Wei Forest Restaurant

Saturday my host parents, Sophia, and I went to 紫薇森林 for a Rotary lunch. It was our entire club. There were many people I had never seen before and their children. The restaurant itself was on a mountain. When we first arrived the view was stunning. As we were sitting down it looked like the edge of a blanket was being pulled over the building. For the entire meal, it was completely white outside. The set up was very cute, if it wasn't so buggy I would have asked to sit outside. The food was also very tasty. I got to meet lots of new Rotarians and I got paid for November! 






No comments:

Post a Comment