About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Just for fun

On Wednesday, after school Elena, Heloisa, and I headed to Taipei. Elena said she wanted to go to a cafe and show us a cool art installation had visited with her family.  It took us a bit longer to get there then we had anticipated so we didn't have much time to look at the art before it closed. We stumbled across a mini night market that we browsed through before we headed to a sandwich shop. My sandwich was very good. Because Elena was trying to avoid carbs the sandwiches only left Heloisa and me in good moods. By the end of the night, Elena had found falafels and a fancy cafe and we were all smiling. It was a lot of fun. It's so nice to have such easy to use transportation at our fingertips! We will go out after school again, for sure!








"Chocolate Smoothie" :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment