About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Friday, October 26, 2018

A day of Sports

This morning I woke up at 5:45 so I could go to volleyball practice. When school started our first class was gym. We practiced serves and then eventually played a game of volleyball. Our teacher wasn't there in Biology Cooking so David and I headed outside to play frisbee. We were playing catch when we were invited to play, you guessed it, volleyball. After our Chinese lesson, David, Elena, and I headed back outside to the track. We watched the most fun relay race I have ever seen. Each class in Senior high had 20 racers, 10 girls and 10 boys, who would run 200 meters before passing the baton. The warm-up was a student-led dance! The half of the school that wasn't running watched and cheered. I was one of them. My friends said I sounded like a soccer mom because I knew all of my classmates' names and cheered when they got close to us. At the end, David and I got pulled into running a relay that was just for fun, and with the teachers. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I ran. After that, I headed to dance practice for another good hour of exercise.













No comments:

Post a Comment