About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Monday, October 29, 2018

Music Clubs Unite!

I woke up on Sunday, ready for a day of chill. I was watching Avatar the Last Airbender at like 9 in the morning when I got a call from one of my dance captains. She asked me where I was and told me that I should be at school for the activity today, already. (I'm in the group chat but my Chinese isn't so good so...) I got dressed as fast as I could and ate breakfast on the way. All of the music-related clubs were there. We played many different games. I was confused most of the day, but it was still fun. I immediately met and became friends with this lovely girl named Helen, with whom I spent the whole day. My favorite game was one where each player had a balloon strapped to each foot and one taped to their back. Each balloon had a piece of paper inside, some were blank, others had pieces of a sentence. We played in teams to pop each other's balloons and get the papers inside. There was also some pretty amazing talents displayed that I have pictures of below.





I went out for dinner afterward with my dance team :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment