About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

American Me

I did a presentation on my life in America and a few holidays, in two English classes. Both went very well. The class didn't completely understand all of it but they got the gist. One of the classes was my class so they were a bit less interested than the other class, who's teacher actually gave me a coffee as a thank you for presenting in her class! I would happily do the same about my experience in Taiwan when I get back to the states!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment