About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Say "yes"

Before I left the U.S. several people told me to say "yes" to everything. It was then followed with something like "except the D's" or "get the most out of your exchange." Yesterday was a very good example of why one should say "yes" to everything. The first week of school, the women that is in charge of us exchangers asked if we wanted to take a casting class at another school for a day in October. I said yes, and all four of the others passed. I was surprised. But I didn't question them too much about it. So I had completely forgotten about it until Lisa, the woman in charge of us, came up to me at dance and told me that I will go to another school for a casting class tomorrow. She asked me if I remembered and I said I hadn't but ok. The next morning as we were heading to the school I was thinking that maybe I had made a mistake, because not only was I the only exchanger going, I was the only person, from Beida, going. I thought to myself "let's get through this," and I decided to be positive. When we got there was a lot of exchange students there, some I knew and some I didn't. I actually had a lot of fun talking and making strange, green figures from molds. I was very glad I went. Outbounds, say yes.








No comments:

Post a Comment