About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Love you Taiwan

I was in a bad mood because I could not get the steps for dance and I had to cancel my plans for tomorrow to go to a Rotary event instead. I was walking home when I realized a little boy was trying to get by me on his bike. As I moved out of the way he said, in the sweetest voice, "thank you." In English! Clear as a bell. He was gone before I could stop smiling and say you're welcome or 別客氣. I can never stay in a bad mood for long here. Love you Taiwan!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment