About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Hello World

Sunday we were taken to a fair where team North America (even though all three of us were Americans) did a presentation about Canada and the US about 15times to groups of about 25 children. Our team was Malaya (from California) Chloe (from Florida) and me (from Indiana *bleh*) We talked about Holidays, major cities, attractions, and food. My favorite part was when we had the kids say "Trick or Treat" to get candy. At the end, I won a miny steam cooker as a door prize. The only other exchange student that won was William and he got a mop! After the bus ride, we got on the train when we heard that there was a terrible accident with one of the trains in front of us. 17 people had been killed when one of the high powered trains got derailed! That has never happened in Taiwan before. We were all very surprised and very stuck. We ended up going to school very late. Our coordinator canceled school for us for Monday so we could rest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment