About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Ceramics

Today we arrived at a ceramics studio in a neighboring district at about 9:30. My host family had told me that the exchange students and their families will be doing ceramics, what I didn't realize was that it was all the exchange students that live in Tapei. It turned out to be a lot of fun. We toured the building and learned about the studio's history. We made little clay designs to go on our piece (I made a Formosa Black Bear) We made our pieces on the wheels. We had Popa Johns Pizza that reminded me of home because it was pepperoni and Hawaiin as opposed to shrimp and cucumber. We played cards and ate cake and just talked. Afterward I kind of just explored the area around our apartment. I even bought peroxide by my self!

Photos courtesy of my host mom:







1 comment:

  1. Thank your host mom for me for the pics.
    Also, congratulations on the peroxide purchase!

    ReplyDelete