About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Johnny English

Last night, I went with Sophia to see Johnny English.  We met up with two of Sophia's friends from high school. We got popcorn and tea for the movie and settled into the back of the theater. I had never seen one of his movies and it was ridiculous, but fun. And  Ximen its self is always fun. We got crispy, fried potatoes that were covered in a cheese sauce that was topped with ham, wild onions, corn, and pineapple. They were incredibly tasty. We stopped to watch two street performers; one who dance perfectly to Gundam Style and electronica, and the other had a giant plastic hoop that he would spin like a coin or a wheel while he was inside where Lincoln would be if it were a giant penny. It was a lot of fun and I am slowly getting better at using the buses and MRT.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment