About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Sanxia Old Street

My friend, Sandy, from school, invited me to go with her and her sister to Sanxia Old Street. It was two rows of amazing old buildings that were filled with street vendors. It was a lot of fun herl sister, Racheal was really nice. We also went with one of Racheal's classmates who was really good at English but was very shy. They were asking me questions about America. When I began to explain American politics Nes said that they study American politics in school! I was very impressed. it was a fun night, they're good friends.
Is it a bean burrito? Is it hummus and pita? No, it's ice cream!! Crushed peanuts, cilantro, and ice cream wrapped in a thin wheat tortilla proved to be very tasty!!   



All through the flavor of stinky tofu is good, the smell makes it very unappetizing and hard to eat




Me trying my first Winter melon tea






As it turns out, pigs blood cake is not cake. Its rice and seasoning soaked in pigs blood. This was my first pig's blood cake and it was pretty good.  

Pig's Blood Cake stall


No comments:

Post a Comment