About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Old Sreet


I took the bus by myself for the first time, today! When I got on bus 932 it was completely empty. But as it rolled along it collected passengers until it was relatively crowded. Including, William, from Denmark, and his host mom. We talked until I got off at Fuzhong where I met the beautiful Rebecca. She's in the grade above me, I met her because she is my friend and classmate's, sister. Rebecca is softspoken, but outgoing and very kind but also funny. So she's a lot of fun to be around. We took the MRT to Old Street where we stayed for quite a few hours. We talked, ate, admired the river and the shops, and we even visited a tiny museum that ranged from large turtles and snakes to a mummy that looked like a mermaid. They even had these small mammals that were alive and, I kid you not, looked like tribbles from Star Trek. The river was beautiful and the food was delicious, it made for a very fun evening. On my way home I had to wait an extra 15 minutes due to missing my bus because I was in the wrong line, but other than that it went very smoothly.

Empty bus

















No comments:

Post a Comment