About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Monday, September 3, 2018

Truly "Formosa"

I am constantly in awe of Taiwan's majestic beauty. The photos that I will post do not do it justice. The mountains, rivers, city lights, even the rice fields are beyond words. I can see mountains from my bedroom and classroom. On every bus ride, I see a\ cityscape that will take your breath away. At my school, only the rooms are indoors. All of the halls are outside, almost like a typical American motel. During our breaks sometimes I leave the classroom just to look at the sky, the mountains, fields, or buildings. I will post these pictures in hopes of catching your interest, but remember to completely understand you will have to experience it in person and even then, with open eyes.









My School

The view from my school

1 comment:

  1. Hi Autumn-- Taiwan looks AMAZING by your photos. I am really looking forward to any demos on tonal language that you might give next summer. Enjoying your blog a lot. -- Kelly Shanks

    ReplyDelete