About this blog

Hi, I am Autumn Crisovan or 丁婉秋,
This blog is about my life as an exchange student in Taiwan, through Rotary Youth Exchange! I am sixteen. I live and go to school in New Taipei! I am from South Bend, Indiana USA. I'm having a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Staying with another family

媽媽 went to Thailand for the week so I am staying with family friends. I was lowkey worried about staying with people I didn't know or know much about, but it went really well. They have two sons; Jeff, who's in my grade, and Ivan, who went to Germany last year. They were both very nice and brotherly. Jeff was a little shy and didn't talk much. The really nice thing about this family having sons is that there was a lot more food around. We ate fruit and tea before bed, there was a stash of potato chips and such by the TV, and Ama made big tasty meals. Because Jeff and I go to the same school (he's in David's class) we rode the bus to school together. Jeff's friend, Andy, also rode the bus. The three of us would stop to get breakfast and then head to school. Jeff had cram school in the afternoons so I got to know Ivan just as well as Jeff.  I think it went very well and was a good experience.😊

My room for the week


No comments:

Post a Comment